Introducing Baby Tastes
A tasty, wholesome introduction to solid baby food
Introducing Baby Tastes baby food, a range of super easy, wonderfully nutritious, healthy baby food and children’s meals that are ideal for babies, tots and mums!
When the time comes to introduce your baby to solids it can seem daunting and overwhelming. Baby Tastes baby food is the ideal companion with as we have carefully designed our ranges for every step of the way.
Current recommendations suggest that breast milk or formula should be a baby’s main source of nutrition until at least 6 months of age; however you can introduce solids any time between 4 and 6 months if your baby is ready and if advised by your pediatric sister or pediatrician.
See our ‘Flavours’ for your step by step program of introducing solids with tips and advice for each stage.
Baby Tastes’ Extended Family
Exquisite Tastes is an exclusive, up-market catering company that has been preparing food for adults and children alike for the past 15 years. As a mother of 2, Vanessa Simcock, owner and founder of Exquisite Tastes, found a gap in the market for home made, 100% natural baby food that has texture and, most importantly, tastes good and is nutritious.
What’s so special about our food?
- 100% homemade
- no additives, stabilizers or preservatives
- no colourants, added sugar or salt
- easy and convenient to store – food can be frozen for up to 2 months
- convenient quantities. Little waste as you will soon work out how many cubes your baby will eat per meal
- easy for nannies and caregivers to prepare
- wide variety of meals due to the combinations you can mix