Introducing Baby Tastes
A tasty, wholesome introduction to solid baby food
Introducing Baby Tastes baby food, a range of super easy, wonderfully nutritious, healthy baby food and children’s meals that are ideal for babies, tots and mums!
When the time comes to introduce your baby to solids it can seem daunting and overwhelming. Baby Tastes baby food is the ideal companion as we have carefully designed our ranges for every step of the way.
Current recommendations suggest that breast milk or formula should be a baby’s main source of nutrition until at least 6 months of age; however you can introduce solids any time between 4 and 6 months if your baby is ready and if advised by your pediatric sister or pediatrician.
See our ‘Flavours’ for your step by step program of introducing solids with tips and advice for each stage.
What’s so special about our food?
- fully textured and 100% homemade
- no additives, stabilizers or preservatives
- no colourants, added sugar or salt
- easy and convenient to store – food can be frozen for up to 2 months
- convenient quantities. Little waste as you will soon work out how many cubes your baby will eat per meal
- easy for nannies and caregivers to prepare
- wide variety of meals due to the combinations you can mix
- environment-friendly recyclable packaging
Baby Led Weaning:
What is Baby-Led Weaning? How to Help Your Infant Feed Himself
A number of Baby Tastes product combinations can be used in baby led weaning due to the texture, for example our Mixed vegetable risotto and Lamb, pea pasta can be eaten by hand, helping to develop fine motor skills, eye hand co-ordination, dexterity and offers the baby a chance to explore textures. Mia’s Meatballs, Cameron’s chicken meatballs, Gemma’s Chicken, Max’s macaroni cheese and Shane’s tuna pasta are all idea to facilitate baby led weaning. It is essential that all meals are under adult supervision.